As a business owner, you are usually extremely busy doing what you do best (working in or on your business, whatever that may be).
You need to be able to rely on your accountant and tax advisor to look after the things that you don’t have time to worry about.
You need to be connected with someone that looks after many different businesses, in numerous industries. We understand that you need to rely on someone with formal qualifications and technical ability who is able to give you practical advice that makes a difference to you and your business.
We understand that you need an accountant and advisor that you can trust. One who is able to take the time to understand you and your business and is capable, willing and able to assist you in achieving your business goals.
As a business owner it’s often beneficial to have an independent and unbiased advisor who can challenge your way of thinking and recommend how you could do things better. We are the advisors that work with you to get a greater outcome because it is the right thing to do.
The following are areas in which we provide advice and services;
- Setting up a Business
- Business Structures
- Business Plans
- Business Valuations
- Cash flow Forecasts
- Profit Improvement
- Strategy and KPI Building
- Business Risk Analysis
- Financing Assets
- Acquisitions, Mergers and Restructuring
- Succession Planning
Business coaching is a method of supporting, guiding and educating you, the business owner, in how to improve the performance of your business and achieve your business and personal goals.
In many cases this will involve you growing personally and improving how you do things in your business, and in some cases removing the impediments that have been put in the way and allow your business to reach its potential.
The main sorts of clients where we find that business consulting can add significant value;
- One that wants to grow but doesn’t know how
- One that has grown, but is experiencing a few issues
- One that has been growing steadily for many years, typically over 20 years and the owners have become tired and thinking about selling
- One where the owners are working over 60 hours per week and are looking for work/life balance
- One that is performing well, but the owners understand the value of an independent third party to mentor and work through new ideas
Our process is structured to get outcomes. Once we are engaged with you, we follow a robust and comprehensive structure that is designed to achieve real results and help you drive your business.
This process involves;
- A detailed briefing in order to gather facts that relate to you and your business
- Preparation of a coaching plan that acts as a roadmap for the coaching relationship
- Monthly meetings to deliver the necessary outcomes and move from the present to the outcomes agreed
The process is a 12 month program at a minimum to allow you time to implement and achieve the objectives