As a business owner, you need to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax to the appropriate government agencies and departments.
We work with you to ensure that you are paying only what you need to, in the most efficient way.
It can more often than not, be a complex exercise working out the correct tax to pay not to mention the correct amount of tax to be paid to the right government department. You as a business owner would also be aware that the compliance time and cost involved in tax issues can be significant.
Our role is to educate and assist you in ensuring that you are complying with your obligations and ensure that these compliance activities are undertaken in the most effective way.
In many cases, reviewing and improving your internal systems and reporting capabilities can contribute substantially in making life easier for you.
The following are some specific areas in which we provide assistance and advice;
- Tax Planning and Minimisation
- Income Tax Returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax Advice (FBT)
- Fuel Tax Credits
- Superannuation Guarantee (SGC) Advice
- Research and Development Tax Incentive (R & D)
- Property Investment Advice
- Debt Restructuring Advice
- Excess Contributions Tax
- PAYG Withholding Tax
- Franking Deficits Tax
- Wine Equalisation Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Land Tax
- Small Business Entity Concessions (SBE)
- Business Grants (State and Federal)